I’ve got the 70-483: Programming in C# certification several years ago, but I didn’t go further to get more Microsoft certifications then.
As I’ve started this new technical blog, why not to continue the certification path?
There are some different parts will be evaluated in the 70-486 exam.
Here they are:
- Design the application architecture (15-20%)
- Design the build and deployment architecture (10-15%)
- Design the User Experience (15-20%)
- Develop the User Experience (15-20%)
- Troubleshoot and Debug Web Applications (20-25%)
- Design and Implement Security (15-20%)
You can also find the Reference book for this exam: Exam 70-486 Ref book: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications